Whether you make your meals ahead or make them every day, these easy keto dinners are perfect for anyone to make. They are quick, simple, and keto friendly.
But if you’re new to keto and want some tips, this post may help: Top 14 Keto Tips For Beginners. If you’re still on the fence, and want to know more about keto, and it’s pros and cons, this post might help: Pros and Cons of the Keto Diet. If you still need help, comment below and I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are from companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed below!
20-Minute Low-Carb Turkey and Peppers
Attributed to Healthy Seasonal Recipes
It’s made with turkey, sweet bell peppers, onions, herbs and fire roasted tomatoes in just one pan making it the perfect weeknight dinner.
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound turkey tenderloin, cut into thin steaks about ¼-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 14-ounce can crushed tomatoes, preferably fire-roasted
- Chopped fresh parsley and basil for garnish (optional)
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt over turkey. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add half of the turkey and cook, until browned on the bottom, 1 to 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until cooked all the way through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the turkey to a plate with a slotted spatula, tent with foil to keep warm. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet, reduce heat to medium and repeat with the remaining turkey, 1 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add onion, bell peppers and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt to the skillet, cover and cook, removing lid to stir often, until the onion and peppers are softening and brown in spots, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove lid, increase heat to medium high, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and pepper and cook, stirring often until the herbs are fragrant, about 30 seconds. Mix in vinegar, and cook, stirring until almost completely evaporated, about 20 seconds. Add tomatoes and bring to a simmer, stirring often.
- Add the turkey to the skillet with any accumulated juices from the plate and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, turning in the sauce until the turkey is hot all the way through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve topped with parsley and basil if using.
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Parmesan – Easy Keto Dinners!
Attributed to My Food Story
Topped with marinara sauce and stuffed with cream cheese and asparagus, it’s one of the best easy keto dinners, low carb, gluten free and ready in 30 minutes.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 12 stalks Asparagus (stalks removed)
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To start prepping the chicken, butterfly the chicken (or slice it in half without slicing it all the way through. The chicken breast should open out like a butterfly with one end still intact in the middle). Remove the hardy stalks of the asparagus and set aside.
- Rub salt, pepper and garlic paste all over the chicken breasts (inside and outside). Divide cream cheese between the chicken breasts and spread it on the inside. Place four stalks of asparagus and then fold one side of the breast over the other, tucking it in place with a toothpick to make sure it doesn’t come open.
- Preheat the oven, and set it to broiler. Add butter and olive oil to a hot skillet and place the chicken breasts in it. Cook the breasts on each side for 6-7 minutes (total time will be 14-15 minutes depending on the size of the breast) till the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Top each breast with 1/4 cup marinara sauce, and divide the shredded mozzarella on top. Place in the oven and broil for 5 minutes till the cheese melts.
Cooking times may vary slightly depending on the size of the chicken breast.
Shredded Chicken Chili – One of the best easy keto dinners!
Attributed to Ketogasm
This quick, bean-free bowl still has plenty going for it, thanks to lots of chicken and a tomato base made spicy with jalapeños and rich with cream cheese stirred in makes this one of the best easy keto dinners.
- 4 chicken breasts large, shredded
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 10 oz diced tomatoes canned, undrained
- 2 oz tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped (optional)
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare chicken by boiling chicken breasts in water or broth on stove top for 10-12 minutes, just barely covered in liquid. Once the meat is no longer pink, remove from fluid and shred with two forks. This same technique can also be used with a pressure cooker at pressure for 5 minutes with a natural release, or a slow cooker for 4-6 hours. Whatever’s clever for you! Rotisserie chicken meat can be substituted for the breasts as well.
- In a large stockpot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the shredded chicken, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and jalapeno to the pot and combine by gently stirring over the burner. Bring to a boil, then drop it down to a simmer over medium-low heat and cover for 10 minutes.
- Cut cream cheese into small, 1-inch chunks.
- Remove lid and mix in the cream cheese. Increase the heat back up to medium-high and continue to stir until the cream cheese is completely blended in. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat as-is or garnish with toppings of your choice. I love cilantro and Monterey jack cheese for ooey gooey goodness.
Super Simple Tuna Fish Salad
Attributed to The Healthy Foodie
This salad right here is anything but boring… it’s incredibly healthy, and one of the best easy keto dinners!
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley,chopped
- 1 can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ¼ cup fresh mint,chopped
- 10 large kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp Himalayan or fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Grill the zucchini slices on both sides in a sizzling hot cast iron skillet grill pan (or on a very hot grill). Remove from pan and let cool for a few minutes. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Throw all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir delicately until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Salmon Gremolata With Roasted Vegetables
Attributed to Nosh Tastic
Easy Baked Salmon Gremolata recipe with Roasted Asparagus and Tomatoes! It’s Paleo, Whole30, low carb, low calorie, very healthy, and one of best easy keto dinners!
What is gremolata?
Gremolata is a simple Italian garnish or condiment made from parsley, lemon zest and garlic. It’s often used as an accompaniment to Ossobuco.
- 4 salmon fillets
For the gremolata:
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat your oven to 350F for a fan oven, 380F for non fan oven.
- Blitz the garlic, parsley and almond meal together in a blender or food processor, then stir in the lemon zest.
- Place the salmon fillets on a greased or parchment lined sheet pan.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, brush or spray with a little oil, then carefully press the Gremolata crumb mixture on top. If you are using the optional vegetables to roast alongside the salmon, simply toss them in a little oil, place them around the salmon on the sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until the fish is cooked through and the tops are golden.
20 Minute Chicken Zoodles With Tomatoes & Spiced Cashews
Attributed to Healthy Laura
This is certainly one of the best keto dinners. And it serves 4 people, and only 20 minutes to make.
- ½ tsp coconut butter
- 1 medium diced onion
- 450- 500 g chicken fillets
- 1 minced garlic
- Two medium zucchinis
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 7-10 cherry tomatoes (chop half)
- 100 g raw cashews* (for seasoning: turmeric, paprika, and salt)
- For seasoning:salt, pepper, dry oregano & basil
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add coconut butter and diced onions. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the onions.
- Dice the chicken into 2 cm pieces.
- Add chicken and minced garlic on a pan. Season with basil, oregano salt & pepper. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- While the chicken is cooking, spiralize the zucchini. Cut them shorter when needed. If you don’t have special spiralizer, then just use your vegetable peeler and make ribbons out of zucchini.
- Add crushed tomatoes and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Roast the cashews in another pan (or oven) until golden. Season with paprika, turmeric, and salt.
- Finally add spiralized zoodles, cherry tomatoes and season with extra salt when needed. Cook for another 1 minute then turn off heat.
- Serve the chicken zoodles with spiced cashews and fresh basil. Enjoy!
* You can use fewer cashews when you are on a keto diet.
More Easy Keto Dinners – Keto Butter Chicken
Attributed to Cast Iron Keto
This Keto Butter Chicken is a spin on Indian Cuisine. Making it one of the best keto dinners. It’s super easy to make, everyone will love it, and it only takes about 30 minutes to make.
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 oz plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 14.5 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt, to taste
- cauliflower rice
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces and place in a large bowl with 2 tablespoons garam masala, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, and 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Add in the yogurt, stir to combine. Chill at least 30 minutes.
- For the sauce, place the onion, ginger, garlic, crushed tomatoes and spices in a blender, and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the chicken along with the marinade in the skillet, browning 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once browned pour in the sauce cook 5 to 6 minutes longer.
- Stir in the heavy cream and ghee, continue to cook another minute. Taste for salt and add additional if needed. Top with cilantro and serve with cauliflower rice if desired.
Nutritional information does not include cauliflower rice.
|calories: 293||fat (grams): 17||net carbs: 6||protein (grams): 25|
Now It’s Your Turn
Did you enjoy these easy keto dinners?
Let me know which is your favorite by commenting below.
Also, share with your friends and family, I’m sure they will enjoy them too. Thank you!
Want more ideas? See here for more!