These interesting cutting boards with trays are a revolution in the kitchen! Anyone who has tried one, has to have one, and won’t go back to the traditional cutting board! These cutting boards are very helpful and make cooking and meal preparation more efficient and fun. Using these will keep your prepping area clean and organized.
- Quirky Mocubo Cutting Boards With Trays:
- Kristie’s Kitchen Cutting Boards with Trays
- Large Bamboo Cutting Board with Sliding Stainless Steel Tray
- Bamboo Cutting Board With Trays and LIDS!
- ecozoi EXTRA LARGE Bamboo Cutting Board with 4 Bamboo Drawer Organizers TRAY
- Neoflam Bamboo Cutting Board with Tray
- Home-X Over-the-Sink Cutting Board
- Chopping Board With Food Grade Anti-Microbial And Storage Groove
- Now It’s Your Turn!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed below!
- This cutting board is made out of bamboo, which is one of the best materials for cutting boards. Bamboo is strong and durable, so it won’t get scuffed by your knife as much as other materials.
- It’s surface has been treated with food safe mineral oil. This is important so the wood stays in tip-top condition. When conditioned with mineral oil, the wood won’t crack, rot, stain, or warp.
- It has rubber feet so it doesn’t slip and slide while chopping.
- The cutting board is 16 X 11 inches and the trays are 8 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches. So this is a good sized cutting board.
- It has three pull out trays, perfect for storing chopped veggies, and the waste as well. When your through chopping, just carry your veggie filled trays to your pan, pot, or whatever you’re using to cook with. And throwing away the scraps is just as easy. Just remove the tray and empty it in the trash can! Easy peasy! No more messy counters!
- The trays are slotted into the cutting board. So when you pick the board up, the trays go with it.
- And it’s all dishwasher safe.
- It can be stored vertically.
There’s no juice groove. Liquids might run off onto the counter.
Unfortunately bamboo cutting boards can dull your knives faster than a softer wood. The feature that a bamboo cutting board is strong and durable is the reason for the dulling of knives.
It’s best to check for wear and tear regularly. Cracks or knife marks can hold bacteria, and dull your knives. This is one of the reasons why you should apply mineral oil at least once a month to wooden boards.
This cutting board was seen on Shark Tank!
- It is made out of Acacia wood. Making it durable, splinter free, and water resistant.
- There are two trays that pull out for storing you chopped up veggies and scraps.
- The different colors mean one’s for scraps and the other for veggies.
- The trays are BPA free and are dishwasher safe.
- The trays can also be put in the freezer.
- It’s 100% food safe! Good right?
- It’s better than most cutting boards because it says in place while chopping. No more sliding around!!
- The cutting board and trays are large and strong.
- Cons: It doesn’t have a juice groove. If you’re chopping something really juicy and messy, the juices will just run off.
- Makes a great gift for any cook! They will love it!
Vinegar can be used to disinfect wooden chopping boards.
- This bamboo cutting board is another large and sturdy board! It is 15.7 inches long and 10.4 inches wide. Allowing you to chop away to your heart’s content. And when you need room just use the tray! Yay!
- It has only one tray, but it’s a big tray. And if your cuttings are all going together in a cooking pan/pot, then of course it’s okay to put them all in one tray. But where do the scraps go?
Pros and Cons of this board:
- It’s a good size, not too small nor too big.
- It’s strong and durable.
- It has a big stainless steel tray. It’s durable, won’t rust, and it’s dishwasher safe.
- It has only one tray.
- The board is not dishwasher safe, it’ll warp.
Pro Tips to keeping your wooden cutting board just like new:
Clean with mild soap and warm water. Don’t use harsh soaps or chemicals. Use a soft sponge, and don’t use scouring pads.
Don’t soak in water, or put it in the dishwasher.
Always allow it to air dry.
Occasionally apply a thin coat of food safe mineral oil to help keep it from warping and cracking.
Store upright in a dry place.
This super cool cutting board was just released! We guarantee that you’ll love this, not only is it new, it’s one of the best cutting boards with trays.
- It comes with 4 trays and they come with lids! This is good for storing chopped food in the refrigerator if needed. All trays slide out easily from under the cutting board.
- Trays help keep your prepping area clean, and mess free. There’s also no need to bring out your extra bowls. Just pull out the trays and drop your cuttings into them. When finished chopping, simply carry the trays to your desired destination. (refrigerator, pots/pans, or trash can).
- The cutting board is bamboo, so it’s strong and durable. It’s splinter free and tough to scratch this board up with knives.
- The board itself has grooves on the sides for easy carrying. And there’s also grooves on the surface to catch any juices from whatever you’re chopping.
- It’s perfect for cutting meats, fruits, or veggies.
- The trays are dishwasher safe. Unfortunately because it’s made out of bamboo, the cutting board isn’t.
- It’s a very pretty board, and makes a great gift for any cook!
- This is one of the best cutting boards with trays!
Bamboo is part of the grass family, so it grows fast. And because of this, it’s a sustainable, highly renewable resource.
This is one of the best cutting boards with trays. Let’s look at the features.
- Comes with 4 bamboo trays for easy organization of your meats, veggies, or fruits.
- There’s a convenient opening on top of the cutting board so you can drop your ingredients into the trays. When one tray fills up, simply switch it with an empty one.
- Easily carry your trays to your pots and pans, trash can, etc.
- No more messy counters, and no need to bring out your bowls for the chopped ingredients.
- Eco friendly and BPA free!
- It’s versatile; you can store other kitchen gadgets while not in use.
- The cutting board sits high on the counter, so it’s easy on your hands and shoulders
- There is a lifetime warranty for this cutting board!
- Makes a great gift for any cook!
- Great for making the all-american cheeseburger recipe! Chop your red onions, lettuce and tomatoes, while grilling your cheeseburgers.
Cheeseburger Making Tips:
Did you know that putting an ice cube in the center of your hamburger patties (while cooking) will help produce a moist, juicy burger?
If you get cheese from the deli, not only will it taste better, but it melts evenly.
Here’s another good sized cutting board with a pull out tray.
- The tray is made for gathering up your chopped veggies, meat, or fruits.
- A juice groove is built in so juices don’t run off onto the counter.
- There is non-slip feet so it doesn’t move around while chopping.
- It has a 12 inch X 18 inch cutting surface.
- Both the tray and cutting board is lightweight and easy to carry.
- The tray is removable and dishwasher safe, but you should hand wash the board to prevent warping.
- Great for prepping for salads, soups, roasts, side veggies, omelets, and more!
- Great gift for any cook out there!
Cutting boards are typically used for chopping food, but they can also be used to cut plastic.
It’s best to use a wooden cutting board to cut meat. The reason is that these boards tend to eliminate bacteria due to its antiseptic characteristics.
With this cutting board, you can work right over the sink!
- Saves counter space by setting it over your sink.
- It’s main feature is the built in colander. Simply drop your cuttings into it. And it also makes it easy to wash your cuttings. Just turn the water on!
- It extends to fit the width of your sink.
- It has a textured surface for preventing scratches.
- Comes apart for cleaning, and it’s dishwasher safe!
- It has handles for easy carrying, and opening and closing.
- At its it’s closed state it measures 9½”W x 2½”H; and extends to about 17″ to 24″
It isn’t very sturdy, and not meant to hold heavy objects. So it’s way too flimsy for watermelons or roasts, etc. But if you’re just chopping your basic foods that don’t weigh too much, then it’s okay.
Washing plastic cutting boards in a dishwasher can disinfect them up to a point. If there’s knife marks, bacteria can still stay in those cracks, even after a washing in the dishwasher.
Try cleaning your wooden or plastic chopping boards by scrubbing them with a mixture of salt, baking soda and water.
Another way to kill bacteria is to moisten a paper towel with 3% hydrogen peroxide, and then wipe the cutting board clean with it.
Lemon can also sanitize your chopping board and remove the smell of previous food.
This is a lightweight but strong cutting board with many features.
- This hard plastic cutting board features a bin that is easily removable.
- The bin catches all your cuttings for cooking later.
- The bin is also useful to catch juices. (No more mess on the floor or counter!)
- The cutting board has a non-slip surface on the bottom, so it doesn’t slip off the counter.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Comes in 4 different colors: green, pink, blue, and yellow.
- Great gift for any mom, wife, sister, aunt, grandmother, and any other cook out there!
Different colored cutting boards are used to keep track of food used on the board, so there’s no cross-contamination. This prevents food poisoning.
All of these cutting boards with trays are great in their own way. And what a great invention! There’s a bunch of different styles and sizes. And it’s up to individual preferences and needs to decide which is the best. Some people only need one tray, some need more. Some people need a bigger board, and some don’t. It’s safe to say that there’s something for everyone here!
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you like these cutting boards with trays? Please share with your friends and post any questions or comments and I will answer as soon as possible! Thank you!