Are you on the keto diet but are running out of ideas for dinner? Look no further, because we’re sharing some easy keto dinner meals below. There’re tacos, pizza, steak, and more! Scroll down to see the recipes.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. I use all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are from companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed below!
Creamy Tuscan Chicken (Paleo & Keto)
Attributed to Yummly
This dish is Paleo, Keto and Whole30 friendly and bound to be a new family favorite!
- 2 slices bacon (chopped)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (or chicken tenders, see note)
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil (if needed)
- 1 onion (sliced thin)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato (packed in oil, drained and chopped roughly)
- 1/2 cup cream (cashew, see note)
- 2 cups spinach
- In a large saute pan over medium heat cook bacon until crisp, remove, drain oil except for 1 tablespoon.
- Add chicken, in batches if necessary, and cook on each side until lightly browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil if the pan is dry. Add onion and garlic, and lower heat to medium low and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in chicken stock and sun dried tomato and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan and bring up to a boil.
- Pour in cashew cream until smooth.
- Add spinach, bacon and return chicken to pan and continue to cook until the sauce spinach has wilted and everything is combined. If your sauce is too thick, add a bit more chicken stock to thin it out.
- Serve immediately with cauli rice, pasta or zoodles.
- If you don’t have tenders, simply slice chicken breasts in half horizontally and then slice in half to get the correct size. If using thighs leave as is.
- To make the cashew cream: Place 1 cup of cashews in a bowl and cover with cold water for at least an hour, or up to 8. Drain the soaked cashews and place them in a small food processor or high-speed blender. Puree with 1/4 cup water of and ½ teaspoon of salt. Blend until smooth. Keep it in the refrigerator for 3-4 days! See post for more information about cashew cream!
Low-Carb Keto Tacos – One of the easy keto dinner meals
Attributed to Yummly
All the flavors of tacos without all the carbs! The shells are made out of cheese! Making these one of the easy keto dinner meals.
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Divide cheese into 4-inch circles. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the edges start to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove from pan and press into cups of a standard muffin pan.
- Cool completely. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chiles and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add taco meat to cheese shells.
- Top with your favorite taco toppings
Easy Keto Diner Meals – Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Attributed to Yummly
Chicken bacon ranch casserole with broccoli is a keto friendly and low carb bake. Making this one of the easy keto dinner meals.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 cut into <1-inch chunks)
- 4 strips bacon
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces mayonnaise (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 ounces sour cream (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare a 9×13 inch casserole baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ranch dressing ingredients and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In a wide pan over medium heat, cook bacon slices for 5 to 10 minutes until crispy, turning them occasionally. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain, reserving bacon grease on the pan. When cool, crumble into small pieces.
- Add chopped chicken to the pan with bacon grease. Saute for 5 to 10 minutes over medium to medium-high heat until cooked through, flipping and stirring frequently. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- While waiting for the bacon and chicken to cook, microwave the broccoli for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Directly in the baking dish: add chicken, broccoli, ranch dressing, about 2/3 of each cheese, and about 2/3 of the bacon. Stir everything until well-mixed. Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake at 375 F until heated through and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Keto Casserole With Ground Beef & Broccoli
Attributed to Yummly
Another one of our easy keto dinner meals.
A cross between a cheeseburger and a lasagna, this comforting keto casserole has ground beef, broccoli, tomato sauce, and cheddar cheese. It’s great for anyone looking for a comforting and easy-to-make low carb dinner.
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef (90-95%)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 14 ounces tomato sauce (canned)
- 12 ounces broccoli florets (small)
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese (finely)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Cut any broccoli florets larger than 2 inches into smaller pieces, and add all broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave until tender, about 5 minutes. Let them drain and steam out on paper towels.
- Pat the ground beef dry with paper towels, if wet. On a large pan over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned, about 5 minutes, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Add tomato sauce, celery, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne to the pan with the beef, stirring together. Simmer for at least 10 minutes until it thickens to a sauce-like consistency, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and let the moisture steam out.
- Directly in the baking dish: add broccoli, beef-tomato mixture, and half of the cheddar cheese. Carefully stir until well-mixed.
- Evenly top with remaining cheddar cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 F until the casserole begins bubbling up the sides and starts to brown on top, about 20 minutes. Let it rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into it.
Garlic Butter Steak – Easy Keto Dinner Meals
Attributed to Yummly
Garlic Butter Steak with Asparagus and Mushrooms – pan seared skillet recipe plus”how to” tips to cook the best tender steak at home. This easy to customize recipe is also gluten free, low carb, paleo and keto friendly.
- 3 1/2 inches rib eye steaks (or 1 1/2 boneless New York strip, trimmed)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (for serving use ghee for dairy free version)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (or rosemary finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
Tips to ensure a perfectly tender and juicy steak:
1. Let your steak come to room temperature:
- Pat your steak dry with a paper towel and allow your steak to come to room temperature for even cooking.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet over high heat:
- High heat will get a good sear along with a crispy and charred crust.
- I prefer using a cast iron for searing steaks because it’s naturally, nonstick, it retains heat wonderfully, and the material gives a better sear than a stainless steel pan.
I highly recommend using a cast iron skillet to get the ultimate results and best flavor but if you don’t have one, you can use a high-quality stainless steel or copper core skillet instead.
3. Season the steak:
- A good cut of steak doesn’t require much to make them great – it’s important to drizzle on some olive oil and season the steak generously with a good course salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- For budget friendly-steaks like flank, sirloin or a filet mignon, it’s also a good idea to add the best marinade you can along with any additional spices to you liking – minced garlic, minced onion, chili flakes etc.
- Pat steaks dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat for several minutes, until the pan begins to smoke.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and brush on the remaining oil on the steak. Generously season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Carefully place the steaks in the hot pan and allow to sear (undisturbed) on the first side until crust forms. About 3-4 minutes. Using tongs, flip the steaks over and continue to cook until desired doneness:
How to tell the doneness:
- For Medium Rare: 3 to 5 minutes (135 degrees F)
- For Medium: 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F)
- And Medium Well: 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F)
- Once the steaks are almost done, reduce heat to low. Add butter, garlic, and herbs to the pan. Use an oven mitt or dish towel, grasp the than pan handle and tilt and swirl the pan to allow butter to melt. Use a spoon to drizzle and baste steaks until juicy on both sides (flip after 30 seconds) for about a minute.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with roasted asparagus and sauteed mushrooms (if desired) along with any remaining sauce.
Keto Bacon and Sausage Pizza
Attributed to Yummly
Another one of the easy keto dinner meals.
- 4 eggs (Room Temperature)
- 100 grams cream cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (Grated)
- 3 tablespoons LSA
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 garlic cloves (Diced) 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 beef chipolata sausages (Cooked and Sliced)
- 3 bacon (Rashers, Cooked and Diced)
- 4 tablespoons passata
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning mix
- 12 slices pickled jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (Shredded)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (Chopped to Garnish)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (Fan Forced). If you haven’t prepared the sausages and bacon, heat a large frying pan over medium high heat and add the sausages. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through, remove from the heat, and set aside to cool. Next add the bacon rashers and cook in the same pan for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned on each side, remove from the heat, and set aside to cool. Once the sausages have cooled slice horizontally. Dice the bacon rashers.
- To make the pizza base, in a medium mixing bowl whisk together the cream cheese and eggs. Once combined, add all of the remaining base ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon, once totally combined set aside. Prepare a large baking tray with baking paper and spoon the pizza mixture onto the tray. Using a spatula, spread out the pizza dough mixture until a large rectangle is formed.
- Place the pizza dough base into the oven for 7 to minutes, the base is ready when it has puffed up/raised and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Lift the baking paper from the baking tray and transfer to the bench. Place an equal sized piece of baking paper over the top of the pizza base. Flip the pizza and lift off the top piece of baking paper. This is now the base you are going to add your toppings to.
- In a small bowl, add the passata, minced garlic and Italian season, mix together using a spoon. Spoon the sauce onto the pizza base and using the back of the spoon, spread out evenly.
- Top with the bacon, then the sausage, the jalapeno’s and finally top with the mozzarella. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mozzarella is golden and melted.
Instant Pot Lazy Marinara Chicken
Attributed to Yummly
And just one of the easy keto dinner meals!
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 3 chicken breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- 1 cup Parmesan (and/or Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- Heat oil in instant pot on saute mode. Place chicken in oil and add Italian seasoning. Give a stir or two over 4 minutes just to give the chicken some color.
- Turn off Saute Mode and stir in pasta sauce.
- Pressure cook for 12 minutes and do a quick release.
- Smother with shredded mozzarella or Parmesan. Serve!
Now It’s Your Turn
Did you enjoy any of these easy keto dinner meals? Let me know which is your favorite by commenting below. I think there’s something for everyone! Share with your friends and family, because I’m sure they will enjoy them too. Thank you! Want more ideas? See here for more!